Commercial lawn mowing service
- A complete commercial lawn care program
- Landscaping ideas
- Soil and water analysis
- Turf selection, nutrition and planting
Solutions to agronomic problems (degree in Agriculture )
- Innovative solutions to problems
- Motivated teams with a strong work ethic
- Fully insured and OH&S compliant
What commercial lawn care we offer
Maintaining a lawn is challenging in Perth, Western Australia’s climate, but we have specialists who know exactly how to keep your lawn healthy and beautiful. A healthy, trimmed green carpet is the first thing a visiting client notices when he sees your place of business. It offers assurance that your business is as well-maintained as the grass. First impressions are lasting impressions, so it matters which company you hire for commercial mowing services. Choosing experienced professionals is an investment in the growth of your business.
Before diagnosing problems and recommending treatments, our skilful team begin by assessing your lawn. Western Australia has a very specific climate and we have to assess the situation to include a wide variety of variables:
- Sun and shade: how much of each for how long and where
- Topography: slope of the land including the steepness of hills and the depths of the swales; access to water
- Type of grass: drought and frost tolerance; speed of growth; colour retention throughout the year; ability to recover from damage; susceptibility or resistance to pests and diseases
- And much, much more…Read more below!
- Pests: active infestations or potentially pest-friendly locations; presence of armyworms, cutworms, African black beetle grubs, couch mites, billbug larvae, or ants
- Diseases: the most common diseases affecting lawns are fungal
- Invasive plants: native plants as well as aggressive non-native species; some self-sew by seeds but others have deep taproots or extensive longitudinal runners
- Soil: type of soil; pH; porosity; texture; nutrient density; microbiome; potential for erosion; evidence of contamination from pollutants; geological characteristics such as underlying rock or issues with soil liquefaction
- Water: soil moisture; drainage; water quality; abundance or scarcity; lawn access
- Your preferences and expectations
The Plan of Action
Thorough diagnostics and ongoing monitoring we have a plan for your lawn care, treatment and prevention of any diseases. We offer you options every step of the way to provide a lush, thriving, welcoming lawn at your business’ location.
Commercial Lawn Mowing Perth
How often to mow depends on the season and weather conditions. A savvy commercial lawn mowing service in Perth will know the optimum height of trimmed grass to help prevent fire spread. Lawn areas have to be healthy and look great as it’s often part of the first impression clients have of your business.
In Western Australia one of the main concerns for commercial lawn care is the scarcity of water. Spells of drought are becoming longer and more frequent. Not only does water hydrate the leaves of the grass plants, but roots in moist soil can absorb necessary nutrients and dissolved oxygen. Good water retention means that symbiotic microbes will ward off pathogens. When the soil is hard and dry, even a pounding rainstorm will not rehydrate your lawn because the water quickly drains off. Knowing how much water to provide and when is part of the mowing service’s job. Utilising available water with a reticulation watering system is a great way to help you keep your lawn healthy.
Not Your Neighbourhood lawn mowing company
Our commercial lawn mowing service Perth does so much more than mow. We apply principles of lawn care using up-to-date best practices. We’ve have had specialised training in the safe use of our equipment and tools. We can tell the difference between grass damaged by fungus or malnutrition or nematode overgrowth or toxic chemicals in the water. When you research companies providing commercial mowing service, be sure to check their history of testimonials and complaints. You’ll want to know if their teams are OH&S-compliant and insured. Regular collaboration with local agencies involved in plant and soil health ensures knowledge of current state-of-the-art best practices. Who knew that commercial lawn mowing done right means familiarity with agronomy, climatology, botany, soil science, chemistry and toxicology? Our expertise in commercial lawn care will let you focus on your business.
Bull Creek WA 6149
Parklands WA 6180
Get in touch