The Team at Venda’s Maintenance recognise our responsibility to minimize the impact our firm has on the environment, and we are all proactive in creating a company that cares for our planet, with environmental sustainability, as one of its core values.
Vendas Maintenance strives to be fully carbon neutral in 2040.
To reach a carbon-neutral status in 2040, we have planned and partially implemented the following practices:
- Use battery-powered tools (where possible) to reduce carbon emissions from fuel
- Solar panels on our office and workshop. Use of LED lighting for ultimate efficiency
- All our equipment is serviced regularly, repaired to extend its life and reduce landfill
- Moving to Electric/ battery or hybrid motor vehicles and storage.
- All offcuts of steel and aluminium recycled
- We have implemented paperless invoicing /quoting
- If required by our clients, we print double-sided and use recycled paper and refurbish IT equipment.
- Our gutters all linked up to 32,000 litres of water storage
- We service our clients’ reticulation systems at regular intervals to ensure that they are always waterwise
- We use seaweed-based eco wet in our landscaping projects, to reduce water usage while maintaining beautiful lawns and gardens
- We strive to use native plants and ground cover
- We plant on average 100 new trees each year
- We encourage the planting of living plants, trees and grass improving carbon storage.
We strive to educate and motivate our clients to lower their carbon emissions by asking them to implement or use:
- Paperless invoicing and communication
- Water-wise landscaping
- Regular servicing of reticulation
- Native plants
- More tree planting
- Train our team to be Eco- friendly.
Bull Creek WA 6149
Parklands WA 6180
Get in touch